$1 Bank of the State of South Carolina, Charleston 1 March 1862. Features Statue of Calhoun left, Slaves Loading Wagon at Docks center, Bust of McDuffie right.
|Date||March 1, 1862|
|Bank||Bank of the State of South Carolina|
Terms of Sale
- All coins and currency guaranteed genuine.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, any item may be returned to us in its original holder within 7 days of receipt for complete refund less postage. You must contact us before returning any item.
- We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. Checks, cash, wire, and money orders accepted with prior arrangement by calling us at 504-782-0330 or emailing using our contact form.
- Shipping Rates:
- All orders under $50.00 there is a $4.00 postage and insurance fee.
- Orders between $50-249.99 there is a $6.00 postage and insurance fee.
- Orders between $250-999.99 there is a $11.00 postage and insurance fee.
- Orders over $1000.00 there is a $12.00 postage and insurance fee.
- Special express shipping or overnight mail is extra, starting at $20.
- 4% Sales Tax for Lousiana residents.
- All foreign orders shipped by U.S. Priority Mail at buyer's responsibility.