$100 Series 1996 U.S. Federal Reserve Note "Error" Note FR 2175 B. Misplaced Security Devised, Very Scarce Error. New York District. Ben Franklin is on the wrong side and upside down! Signed by Mary Ellen Withrow and Robert E. Rubin.
Terms of Sale
- All coins and currency guaranteed genuine.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, any item may be returned to us in its original holder within 7 days of receipt for complete refund less postage. You must contact us before returning any item.
- We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. Checks, cash, wire, and money orders accepted with prior arrangement by calling us at 504-782-0330 or emailing using our contact form.
- Shipping Rates:
- All orders under $50.00 there is a $4.00 postage and insurance fee.
- Orders between $50-249.99 there is a $6.00 postage and insurance fee.
- Orders between $250-999.99 there is a $11.00 postage and insurance fee.
- Orders over $1000.00 there is a $12.00 postage and insurance fee.
- Special express shipping or overnight mail is extra, starting at $20.
- 4% Sales Tax for Lousiana residents.
- All foreign orders shipped by U.S. Priority Mail at buyer's responsibility.